Frequently asked questions
are prices on ninas.co website subject to change?
Prices on ninas.co are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price listed on the day of purchase. Product which shows availability as - ON SPECIAL ORDER shows an estimated price only and is subject to change dependent on diamond size and availabiliy among other factors. Check with sales staff to confirm price before ordering.
who do I contact if I have any questions?
Great customer service has become our hallmark.
If you’ve got a question about a specific Nina’s piece, you can email us directly from the product detail page, which will give us a head-start in knowing exactly what you’re enquiring about. If you would prefer to call us with a question about a specific piece, simply take note of the product number so you can tell us on the phone.
If you have any other questions, EMAIL US or give us a call on +61 8 9759 1366, where a customer service representative will be available to assist you from 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday WST.
does Nina's offer 'personal shopping' services?
Yes. As a complimentary service, our knowledgeable personal shoppers would love to provide you with gift suggestions for all kinds of people in your life and for all types of occasions. This can save you time and stress.
If you’re after something for yourself, we’d be delighted to help you find the piece that perfectly suits you. A design that fits with your personality, a piece that sits beautifully with your skin tone, or the ideal item for a particular event.
To contact one of our personal shoppers, please call +61 8 9759 1366 or EMAIL US.
what if I need extra help with, or advice about my purchase?
Buying an engagement ring is a really important purchase! If you need any assistance with choosing the perfect ring we would be happy to arrange an appointment for an in-store diamond consultation. EMAIL US or give us a call on +61 8 9759 1366 and we’ll schedule you in as soon as possible.
Can I layby an item?
Yes, of course. A deposit is required ($20 or 20% whichever is greater) and, with fortnightly payments, you’ll have 3 months to complete the sale. For more details on laybys, you can see our full terms and conditions HERE
having made a purchase online, how long will it take to get my order?
If the item is in stock you should receive your order in 10 working days, this can vary depending on shipping location. A customer care representative will contact you when your order is due for shipping.
how long will it take to get my special order or custom design?
A customer service representative will contact you to confirm your special order / design needs and will give you an expected delivery date.
Should you have any questions regarding your order, feel free to EMAIL US or give us a call on +61 8 9759 1366. A friendly human will be available to assist you from 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday WST.
how can I return or exchange?
Nina’s jewellery pieces are accepted for credit or exchange if returned in saleable condition within 30 days, accompanied by a sales receipt. More information on our return policy can be found on our HAPPINESS GUARANTEE page.
Gift recipients are entitled to a nonrefundable merchandise credit. To return or exchange your gift selection, please follow the instructions included with your package.
Returns may be sent to our head office and store at:
Shop 14, 55 Dunn Bay Road
Western Australia 6281
Alternatively, you may take your return to any of our retail stores. To locate the store nearest you can CLICK HERE If you have any questions, please give us a call on +61 8 9759 1366. We are available to assist you from 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday WST. (Remember that Western Australia is in a different timezone to the other Australian states!)
will my items be gift-wrapped?
All ninas.co purchases arrive in the signature Nina’s box, tied with a branded ribbon. Enclosed with the box is a white envelope that contains a blank gift card on which you can write your own gift message.
what shipping options are available on ninas.co?
Freight and Insurance
You’ll find comprehensive information on shipping HERE
Fast and free!
There’s complimentary shipping on all your sparkly purchases to anywhere in the world. It’s fast, it’s insured and it’s FREE!
We like to keep you informed so we’ll contact you the day your purchase is sent. For shipments within Australia, pieces are sent using Australia Post’s Express Post Service. You’ll need to ensure that someone will be at the delivery address to sign for the shipment.
For overseas shipments items will be sent via FedEx®. Please ensure that someone will be at the delivery address to sign for the shipment. Please notify us upon receipt of your purchase. Any taxes and duties to be charged by the destination country is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Receiving your shipment
You must notify us when you receive your shipment. Failure to notify delivery and condition of shipment will void the warranty. Simply follow the instructions in the receipt confirmation email we will send you, or, if you do not receive this communication from us, please EMAIL US to confirm the receipt and condition of goods.
is all Nina's merchandise available for purchase online?
Our site displays an extensive collection of Nina’s jewellery to which we’re continually adding! If there’s something specific that you haven’t been able to find on our site, please email us or give us a call as it’s possible we can pull a rabbit out of a hat!
how do I place an order on ninas.co?
Ordering on ninas.co is easy and safe. Once you have found the item you would like to purchase, click on the “Add to shopping bag” button. This will take you to the ‘purchase’ page where you can choose to checkout as a member or as a guest. From there you simply follow the instructions to complete the transaction.
If you would prefer, you may also order your jewellery over the phone. Call us on +61 8 9759 1366 and our customer service representatives will be available to help you from 9am to 5pm Monday to Saturday WST.
is it safe to order on ninas.co?
Yes, it is safe to order on ninas.co. We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving customer data exchanged with our site server. At Nina’s we respect your privacy, and we will only disclose your personal information as described in our
will I be charged sales tax on my ninas.co purchases?
Taxes, if applicable, are included in your order. Nina’s collects GST for all states and territories of Australia. Customers outside Australia are responsible for all duties and taxes, in the recipient’s country.
can I ship my order to an international location?
Yes of course.
Is in-store pickup available for items purchased on ninas.co?
Yes. In-store pickup of items ordered online is currently available at our Dunsborough studio. For more information on our In-store pickup service, email one of our customer service staff or give us a call on +61 8 9759 1366. (Customer service representatives will be available to assist you from 9am - 5pm Monday to Saturday WST)
What are the terms & conditions for the 'Win the Heart of Gold' Competition?
- Competition open from 1st November 2018-29th November 2019.
- Winner will be drawn at random and notified 30th November. Winner must be subscribed to the newsletter at time of drawing.
- Competition is open to all who sign up to the newsletter and those who re-click the lead form in Facebook to be added to the entry list during the competition period.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia except employees of Nina's Jewelry, its agents and providers, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Nina's Jewelry relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is Nina's Jewelry
- The Promoter is Nina's Jewelry.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.